For our customer, an international company located nearby Opole, we are looking for a person to take over the role of Warranty Specialist.
As a Warranty Specialist, you will be a functional expert on warranty claims and register administration for dealers and distributors, acting as the authority on content requirements and process compliance. You will provide strong customer support to subsidiaries, dealers, and distributors regarding warranty, registration, training, and any other service related topics.
Wymagania wobec Kandydata/Kandydatki:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Technical related field.
- Excellent customer service attitude, with multicultural sensitivity, and high willingness to work in cross cultural matrix team.
- Strong organization, communication and administrative skills, PC applications, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power BI, CRM, Data entry experience within order processing/distribution systems is a plus.
- Mechanical knowledge of recreational vehicles is a plus.
- Ability to take direction and work independently.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at once in a fast paced environment.
- Conflict resolution ability.
- Language skill: command of English & German.
- Any other European languages is a plus.
Nasz Klient oferuje:
- Annual Bonus.
- Private medical coverage.
- Group insurance.
- Possibility to test ATV on weekends.
- Trainings and development possibilities.
- Well-equipped Social Fund (vouchers for Christmas, co-financing holidays, allowances).
- Multisport card.
- Interesting opportunities for development – promotion – vertical or horizontal, depends on company needs, tansfer to another department/transfer to another branch/unit of the company possible.
- Relocation support.
- Possibility of remote work.