What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone as you visit various sites on the Internet. A cookie usually contains the name of the website from which it originated, the “lifespan” of the cookie (that is, how long it has existed), and a randomly generated unique number used to identify the browser used to connect to the website.
1. in connection with the provision of the content of the www.stalwart-manacus.pl website, the so-called. cookies, i.e. information stored by servers on the user’s terminal device, which servers can read each time the user connects from that terminal device, may also use other technologies with functions similar or identical to cookies. In this document, information regarding cookies also applies to other similar technologies used within our websites. Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the user of the www.stalwart-manacus.pl website. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
(2) Cookies are used for:
– adapting the content of the website to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow you to recognize the device of the website user and appropriately display the website, tailored to his individual needs,
– creation of statistics that help to understand how users of the website use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content,
– maintain the session of the website user (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the website,
– to provide users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
3 We may use the following types of cookies on the www.stalwart-manacus.pl website:
– “necessary” cookies to enable the use of services available on the website, such as authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website,
– cookies used for security purposes, e.g. used to detect misuse of the site’s authentication,
– cookies that allow collecting information about the use of the website’s pages,
– “functional” cookies, which allow “remembering” the user’s selected settings and personalizing the user’s interface, e.g. with regard to the user’s chosen language or region of origin, font size, website design, etc,
– “advertising” cookies, allowing to provide users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
(4) In many cases, web browsing software (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the user’s terminal device by default. Users of the site can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or inform about their placement on the web site user’s device each time. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of handling cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser). Failure to change your cookie settings means that cookies will be placed on your terminal device, and thus we will store information on your terminal device and access that information.
6 Cookies may be placed on the end user’s device of the www.stalwart-manacus.pl website and then used by advertisers, research companies and providers of multimedia applications cooperating with the website.
7 You have the option to disable or restore the option of collecting cookies at any time by changing the settings in your web browser, following the instructions therein.
By using our website, you agree to the terms of the Cookies Policy.