We support our clients in achieving a sustainable increase in employee competence and, consequently, an increase in performance, through coaching.
We work with leaders at different levels of the organization, helping them see themselves and their actions from a different perspective than before.
During coaching, they identify their natural talents, learn to make full use of them, set more specific goals, optimize their actions, and make increasingly accurate decisions.
We closely match our work methods to the company’s goal and the needs and character of employees and teams. During our coaching programs, participants not only acquire knowledge and skills, but achieve tangible, measurable results. The changes are also reflected in the area of quality of life of the organization.
We closely match our work methods to the company’s goal and the needs and character of employees and teams.
During our coaching programs, participants not only acquire knowledge and skills, but achieve tangible, measurable results. The changes are also reflected in the area of quality of life of the organization.
We operate with a permanent team of experienced coaches. They are people working in various business areas, psychologists, managers of well-known Polish and international companies.
Our coaching programs meet all the criteria required by the International Coach Federation (ICF) international coaching organization.
What is coaching?
Coaching is a process of development, in which the client (the so-called Coachee) is supported by the Coach in making a change on their own, based on their own discoveries, conclusions and resources.
It is oriented toward the present and the future, because we cannot change the past (although we can draw from it as a resource). Coaching goals can be related to both the professional and personal spheres of our lives.
Coaching – who is it for?
Coaching helps to transcend barriers, to expand one’s comfort zone (although, paradoxically, this change is most often accomplished by losing one’s existing comfort zone).
Through the coaching process, we can get to know ourselves better, improve our self-esteem, find work-life balance, prepare for and implement changes in our lives.
We can take a look at ourselves in the various roles we perform on a daily basis. In the environment in which we live.
We can change those areas that we want to transform, develop, diminish, level.
What is the purpose of coaching?
The purpose of coaching does not have to be specified. The coachee does not need to know exactly what he or she wants or what specifically he or she would like to change. It is enough that he feels that “something” he would like to change or “something” is not working as he would like. It is also sometimes the case that the Coachee, during the session, wants to change the goal to something else that becomes relevant at the time.
The role of the Coach is to help outline to the Coachee the areas that are important to him. The coach does not give solutions, does not suggest what is right or wrong. The coach does not give solutions, does not suggest what is right or wrong. What does the Coach do? He listens carefully to the Coachee, asks questions that bring the Coachee closer to the goal, suggests educational and inspirational materials, and motivates. Accompanies and supports.
Sometimes one fruitful session is enough, sometimes several meetings. The way of working in coaching is very individual and depends both on the Coachee himself/herself, the goals he/she wants to achieve and the methods that will be effective in his/her case, the environment he/she is currently in, new needs that may arise in the coaching process, as well as the feeling of trust and support in the relationship with the Coachee.
What does it look like organizationally?
- The session normally takes about. 1 – 1.5 hours
- The number of sessions is determined individually, usually it is 4-8 sessions. After 4 sessions, we decide whether further sessions are needed
- Sessions can be held remotely or at some location chosen by the Coachee
Types of coaching
- Targeted at the top management level
- Helpful for managers in situations of major changes in the organization and the challenges they face (including shaping the company’s strategy, managing resources, acquiring new projects, investments, restructuring, shaping organizational culture, working with business partners and representing the company)
- Useful especially if the manager is starting a management/director career
- The goal is to develop the competencies and skills to lead and motivate, build commitment, set goals and share the vision with teams
- When a manager wants to develop new skills and requires support at a difficult time in their career
ON THE JOB COACHING
- It focuses on developing competencies while doing the job. Coach takes part in discussing events of Coachee’s daily work, supports Coachee in improving professional competence
- Focuses on life planning and achieving personal goals
- It also includes the ability to organize a balance between personal and professional life
- It is dedicated to people who are in business or want to change or develop their own business, as well as those who are planning to open one
- The goal is to foster a pro-active attitude and support the development of their businesses
- Career coaching is professional support for career development and job search.
Learning and sharing experiences
Space of unlimited possibilities